Central Vermont Medical Center recognizes the value of family and friends in the healing process and welcomes them to visit. We embrace the concept of family-centered care by encouraging family support and visitation in an environment that promotes patient comfort, rest and safety.
We offer a full range of conveniences to make your visit comfortable. Learn about these amenities and our visiting policies on the following pages:
- Hospital Amenities: Get information about internet access, ATMs, dining options, and our gift shop.
- Mountainview Cafe: View our weekly menu and learn about the variety of grilled specials, hot entrees, salads, sandwiches and snacks available to you.
- Smoking Policy: CVMC is a smoke-free campus. Learn the details of our policy.
- Visiting Hours: Each unit has different hours and policies. View these policies as well as how to get in touch with a sick patient.
- Visiting Policies: We ask that you please follow these guidelines when visiting patients at CVMC.