Ready to further your education?
Through our partnership with Community College of Vermont (CCV) and Vermont Technical College (VTC), our LPN Pathway Program allows full-time CVMC employees to continue earning a salary while taking classes toward their LPN degree.
Upon successful completion, you may serve as an LPN at Woodridge, in the acute care settings of the hospital, or at one of our primary or specialty care practices.
Students in the next cohort will begin their pre-requisite courses at CCV in the fall of 2022.
- Emily McCall, LPN, LPN Program Graduate
- Matt Choate, BSN, RN, MBA, VP, Patient Care Services and Chief Nursing Officer
- Robert Patterson, MHA, PT, VP, Human Resources and Clinical Operations
- Megan Foster, SHRM-SCP, Talent Acquisition Partner
- Geoff Farnum, MSN, RN, Manager, Nursing Education
- Elissa Piascik, LPN, LPN Program Graduate
- Candy Hamacher, BSN, RN, CCRN, Assistant Professor of Nursing
- Kayla Lozier, BSN, RN-BC, Clinical Nurse Coordinator
Open to Full-Time CVMC Employees
- This program is open to full-time CVMC employees.
- Not a CVMC employee yet? It’s not too late to take advantage of this opportunity. Contact one of our talent acquisition partners to discuss current full-time job opportunities.
How to Apply
IMPORTANT: Please note that this is a two-step application process. You must meet all of the application steps and requirements for both CCV and CVMC.
- Apply to CVMC (see details under "How to Apply: CVMC")
Once the application period closes, applications will be reviewed by CVMC, interviews will be conducted, then student selections will be announced.