For many routine visits, you can use telehealth services to receive care from your provider by phone or video.
"In less than 10 minutes, we had a solid plan for how to treat the problem with our kid's foot – along with the opportunity to come in some morning if the home treatment failed or if the situation worsened."
Quick, Easy and Secure: The Benefits of Telehealth Services
- Convenient: You can see your provider from the comfort of your home or work.
- Economical: Without the need to travel, you’ll save time and money.
- Secure: We use technology designed to protect your privacy and the security of your health information.
- Timely: As soon as health concerns arise, you can use telehealth services to receive care from your provider.
Get Started by Contacting Your Provider’s Office
- You have the option of accessing telehealth services by phone or videoconference software.
- Contact your provider’s office to schedule a telehealth appointment and confirm your technology setup.
- To use videoconference software, you’ll need a computer, smartphone, or tablet/iPad with a camera, and reliable internet service. Click here for directions on how to connect.
Practices Offering Telehealth Services
From primary care to specialty programs, most of our departments are equipped with video visit capabilities. Contact your provider’s office to discuss your health needs and let them know you’re interested in a video visit.
Don't delay your care.
Video visits with your doctors are safe, secure and easy.
Dr. Jeremiah Eckhaus and patient John Hopkins demonstrate ease of telehealth.
Get an overview of how video visits work.