Thank you for your interest in volunteering at CVMC!
At CVMC we are privileged to have dedicated volunteers of all ages (14 years and up) who contribute their time, talent and energy in a variety of ways throughout the organization. Our employees, medical staff and volunteers work together to meet the health care needs and improve the health of the residents of central Vermont.
View our Volunteer Opportunities to learn more about the areas currently in need of volunteers.
Submit an Application Online
The Volunteer Enrollment Process includes:
- submitting an application and two references
- interviewing with the Volunteer Services Manager
- completing orientation and health screening (at no charge to the applicant) prior to volunteering
- criminal background check
- signing a confidentiality agreement
- taking a photo for a volunteer ID badge
If you have questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us. Again, thank you for your interest in volunteering at Central Vermont Medical Center .
Julia Page, Volunteer Services Manager
130 Fisher Road
Berlin , VT 05602
Mail: P.O. Box 547, Barre, VT 05641
Phone: (802) 371-5364
Fax: (802) 371-4494