Talk to any of our doctors and they will all tell you that central Vermont is a wonderful place to live and work. We have an abundance of natural resources and community spirit that contributes to the high quality of life we enjoy in our region.
At Central Vermont Medical Center, our doctors are proud of the integral role they play in keeping this thriving community—our family, friends and neighbors—healthy.
It is our goal at CVMC to provide the latest in care, treatment and technology while keeping true to our community-minded approach.
"When healthcare professionals come to a community medical practice or hospital setting, they get a real taste for what medicine can really be—how enjoyable it can be to practice medicine." ~ Phil Brown, DO, Vice President Medical Affairs at CVMC
Please explore all of the rewarding and challenging opportunities that CVMC and central Vermont has to offer you.
Working at CVMC
Central Vermont Medical Center is a not-for-profit hospital licensed for 122 beds and offering a full spectrum of comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care services, along with 24-hour physician staffed emergency care. Learn more about all of CVMC's clinical services.
CVMC provides learning opportunities for medical and nursing students from around the region.
- Medical Students from The University of Vermont
- Nursing Students from Norwich University and Vermont Technical College
- Some of the medical staff are adjunct faculty at Dartmouth College and the University of Vermont.
We’ve got it covered!
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary (learn more)
- Tuition loan repayment programs through CVMC and Vermont AHEC
- Relocation assistance
- Colleagues invested in your success
Medicine in Vermont
The following are links to medical-related organizations in Vermont: