Central Vermont Medical Center's Patient Navigator works with you to get the support and services you need—we want you to receive the best care possible.
The patient navigator can:
- Guide you through the healthcare system
- Direct you to health care services for further diagnosis and treatment
- Help you with financial and insurance issues
- Help you keep track of your appointments
- Help you arrange transportation for your appointments
- Direct you to community resources and support
- Give you emotional support
- Help you get your questions answered and find educational materials
- Help you with decision-making and advance directives
If anything is keeping you from getting the cancer care you need, when you need it, please contact our patient navigator at 802-225-5449.