CVMC’s Medical Group consists of over ninety (90) employed Physician and Associate Providers for both primary care services and specialty care practice with the goal of working collaboratively with our local communities from Northfield to Barre to Waterbury and the Mad River Valley to meet the needs and improve the health of the residents of central Vermont.
Our participation and recognition as Patient Centered Medical Homes with the NCQA for ALL of our primary care locations, including Pediatrics, brings with it a support team of panel coordinators and health coaches whose goal is to remove barriers to care. In addition, our Women’s Health, Neurology, Endocrinology, Cardiology, Rheumatology, Psychiatry, Oncology, Podiatry, and Orthopedics specialty practices compliment our primary care services to further meet the medical needs of these communities. It is this collection, along with a combined medical record and shared EMR, that enables CVMC’s Medical Group to provide an enhanced coordination and continuity of care.
Pediatric Primary Care
Our pediatric providers, located in our offices in Barre and Berlin, offer child-friendly, family-centered general pediatric care, as well as a Pediatric Walk-in Clinic. Learn more.
Primary Care and Family Medicine
- Adult Primary Care - Barre
- Adult Primary Care, Hematology & Oncology(formerly Mountainview)
- Family Medicine - Berlin
- Family Medicine - Mad River
- Family Medicine - Waterbury
- Granite City Primary Care
- Green Mountain Family Practice
- Integrative Family Medicine - Montpelier
Our Specialty Care Practices
- Family Psychiatry
- Orthopedics and Podiatry
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Orthopedics and Spine Surgery
- Women's Health (Obstetrics & Gynecology)