Deadline: May 8, 2023
Each year, Central Vermont Medical Center awards up to ten $2,500.00 scholarships.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, the student must have been accepted at an accredited school, for study in one of the following professions:
- Athletic Trainer
- Dental Hygiene
- Medical Technologist
- Physical & Occupation Therapist
- Physician (must be currently accepted to medical school)
- Practical Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Radiology Technician
- Other (please contact us to see if your "other" field of study qualifies)
The scholarship is available to students of any age entering a medical field:
- High school students going into a medical field from the following high schools:
Cabot High School
Chelsea High School
Harwood High School
Montpelier High School
Northfield High School
Spaulding High School
Twinfield High School
U-32 High School
Williamstown High School
- Anyone working at Central Vermont Medical Center who plans on furthering their education in a medical field.
- College students who change their major to a medical field or are presently in a medical field.
- Adults who decide to get further education in a medical field.
Due to the volume of applications, CVMC can only accept applications from people who live within CVMC's service area:
Orange (town of)
How to Apply
Complete the Scholarship Application Form and submit by May 8, 2023.
Applications should be sent to:
CVMC Scholarship Program
Central Vermont Medical Center
P.O. Box 547
Barre, VT 05641
or email PDF to: Eleanor.Perreault@cvmc.org
Questions? Contact Eleanor Perreault at 802-371-4105