To help consumers find information about the quality of health care provided in Vermont, the Health Department publishes an annual statewide comparative report containing information about quality of care, health care-acquired infection ratios, patient safety, nurse staffing levels, financial health and cost for services and other related information.
Vermont hospitals are also required to post community health needs assessment reports, implementation plans, annual progress reports, as well as other information such as hospital governance descriptions, discount and free care policies, and hospital complaint process, on their website.
- 2013 Community Health Needs Assessment Report (Includes Implementation Plans)
- 2016 Community Health Needs Assessment Report (Includes Implementation Plans)
- 2018 Annual Progress Report (published June 1, 2019)
- 2019 Hospital Governance
- 2019 Discount and Free Care Policies
- 2019 Hospital Complaint Process