The Cardiologists at Central Vermont Medical Center's Cardiology medical group practice diagnose and treat common and rare cardiac diseases.
The providers at Central Vermont Medical Center's Cardiology Medical Group diagnose and treat common and rare cardiac diseases. Our Cardiologists order and read a wide variety of non-invasive diagnostic heart tests; preform outpatient electrophysiology studies, pacemakers and implantable cardioverter/defibrillators procedures.
Cardiac diseases that our Cardiologists diagnose and treat may include but are not limited to:
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Valvular Disorders
Our providers and staff are able to focus on the patient as an individual and provide personalized cardiac services provided in our private Cardiology office:
- Clinical services
- Cardiology Consultations
- Preventative Cardiac Care
- Cardiology follow up care
- Hypertension management
- Pacemaker and Defibrillator follow up
Our hospital services include:
- Cardiology Consultations
- Cardiology follow up
- Pacemaker and Defibrillator implantation
- Outpatient electrophysiology studies, including catheter ablation, for CVMC patients at University of Vermont Medical Center performed by Dr. Mueller
We provide value to our patients by offering modern conveniences such as:
- Accurate patient education accessed through our patient portal
- Patients have easy access to their health information through our patient portal
- Patients can send private message to our office through our patient portal (such as medication refill requests, questions regarding non-urgent medical concerns)
CVMC Cardiology Department is on site to perform the following cardiac testing that our Cardiologists read:
Arranging for a Test
Inpatients: If you are a patient in the hospital, physicians may request that your cardiology test be done before you are discharged home. Arrangements for testing will be made between the nursing staff and the Cardiology staff.
Outpatients: If your test is to be performed on an outpatient basis the physician's office staff will set up an appointment date and time for you to go to the CVMC Cardiology Department to have the test performed. All Cardiology tests require a written physician's order prior to the test. Scheduling is done through CVMC Registration (802) 371-4283.
Note: Cardiac Stress Tests and Transesophageal Echocardiograms require that a physician be present during the test. Scheduling varies according to the availability of the physician and technologist.
Cardiology Medical Group
8:30 pm - 12:00 pm
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm