Thank you for your interest in volunteering at CVMC!
At CVMC we are privileged to have dedicated volunteers of all ages who contribute their time, talent and energy in a variety of ways throughout the organization. Our employees, medical staff and volunteers work together to meet the health care needs and improve the health of the residents of central Vermont.
Minimum Time Commitment
A minimum commitment of three consecutive months is required for all volunteer assignments. Most volunteer shifts are scheduled in three to four hour weekly shifts.
Minimum Age Requirement
The minimum age to volunteer at CVMC is 14 years of age.
View our Volunteer Opportunities to learn more about the areas currently in need of volunteers.
Submit an Application Online
The process for becoming a volunteer includes:
- submitting an application and two references
- interviewing with the Volunteer Services Manager
- health screening (at no charge to the applicant)
- criminal background check (required by law)
- signed confidentiality agreement
- four hour CVMC Orientation
- photo ID badge
- additional training within assigned department
If you have questions or need assistance, please feel free to contact us. Again, thank you for your interest in volunteering at Central Vermont Medical Center .
Julia Page, Volunteer Services Manager
130 Fisher Road
Berlin , VT 05602
Mail: P.O. Box 547, Barre, VT 05641
Phone: (802) 371-5364
Fax: (802) 371-5984