Please note: These groups are offered by Central Vermont Health & Hospice and do not meet at the hospital. At this time, all meetings are held via Zoom.
CVHHH offers grief support groups in 6-week sessions with 2-week intervals in between. This allows for a more focused approach to our grief process. There is no fee. We focus on learning together about various ways to cope with grief, with the intention of receiving and offering support through the sharing of personal experiences. Articles and books about grief are available.
Our goal is to provide a safe and supportive environment for exploration of the changes brought to our lives by the death of a loved one. We request that what takes place in the group stays within the group, creating a safe and non-judgmental space. Although it is not necessary to call ahead, it is appreciated.
- Monday groups are open to anyone who is grieving the loss of a loved one.
- Wednesday groups will focus on spouse/partner loss.
- Attendance at all 6 sessions is encouraged.
Grief and Loss
4-5:30 pm, 6 weekly sessions
- January 6, 13, 20, 27, February 3, 10
- April 27, May 4, 11, 18, 25, June 1
- August 17, 24, 31, September 7, 14, 21
- December 7, 14, 21, 28, January 4, 11, 18
10-11:30 am, 6 weekly sessions
- March 4, 11, 18, 25, April 1, 8
- June 24, July 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- October 14, 21, 28, November 4, 11, 18