At Central Vermont Medical Center, our Neurology medical group practice provides general neurology services in a caring and compassionate environment.
Medical Office Building A, Suite 1-6
130 Fisher Road
Berlin, VT 05602
Located on the first floor of Medical Office Building "A" on the CVMC Campus.
VIEW HOURS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ▼
Saturday - Sunday: Closed
Our Neurology providers offer comprehensive, compassionate care in the evaluation and treatment of adults and adolescents who present with a variety of neurological symptoms, disorders, abnormal findings on neurological examination and concerning findings on neuroimaging studies.
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Traumatic brain injury
- Movement disorders (Parkinson's disease)
- Neurodegenrative disease (Multiple Sclerosis)
- EEG Interpretation
- EMG and Nerve Conduction Studies
- Botox Injections for neurologic conditions
- Coordination of care with primary care physicians