While we recommend that you register 24 hours before your appointment, we will still accept registrations submitted the same day and will do our best to process them before your appointment.
Online Registration is available for the following departments:
- Planned Inpatient Admission (Childbirth/Inpatient Surgical)
- Ambulatory Care/Surgery (One day service/procedure)
- Diagnostic Imaging/X-ray (EXCEPTION: CT Scans that require blood work CANNOT be registered for online)
- Rehabilitation Services (Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy)
- Cardiac Rehab
- Nutrition and Diabetes Counseling
Please note that patients CANNOT register online for appointments to Respiratory Therapy, Cardiology or the Laboratory (Note: CT Scans that require blood work also must be registered for in person). Patients must stop and register in the main lobby before proceeding to these departments for any type of lab work or cardiology tests.
This online form uses secure methods for transmitting (SSL), encrypting and storing data and is compliant with all HIPAA protocols for the secure online transmission of patient data.