Farm to Table Benefit Dinner
To purchase tickets, you may:
TICKETS (per person):
- General Admission | $50
- Dinner Sponsor | $100*
* Becoming a Dinner Sponsor is easy way to double your contribution to the Health Care Share. We will list the names of all sponsors in our event program. Thank you for considering!
If you're unable to attend, please consider a tax-deductible donation.
To donate by check, make payable to VYCC, write Farm to Table Benefit Dinner in the memo field, and mail to:
1949 East Main St.
Richmond, VT 05477
Questions about your donation? Call Naomi Galimidi at 802-434-3969 x 112.
Join us for a five-course celebration of locally-grown food and community resilience!
All proceeds benefit the Health Care Share, a farm-to-hospital public health program that connects our patients with fresh, healthy food and nutrition education.
The Health Care Share is a partnership between Vermont Youth Conservation Corps (VYCC) and UVM Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center (CVMC), and is made possible in part by generous support from Connor Contracting, Inc. and Hunger Mountain Co-op.
The fun starts with a farm tour, followed by a cocktail hour and a delicious, handcrafted dinner featuring fresh ingredients straight from The Farm at VYCC.
- 5:30 pm – Farm Tour
- 6:00 pm – Cocktail Hour
- 7:00 pm – Dinner
Jazz vocalist Jane Evans and guitarist Gregory Evans, leaders of local band Hot Box Honey, bring their signature mix of swing, Latin, funk, reggae, and soul rhythms.
Chef Mike Kennedy highlights local, fresh ingredients in simple, elegant preparations.
- Roasted Wild Mushroom Toast – Grilled Homemade Baguette, Honey Goat Cheese, Truffled Hollandaise, Crispy Onions, Fresh Herbs
- Broccoli and Alehouse Cheddar Soup – Vermont Farmstead Alehouse Cheddar, Local Bagel Chips, Roasted Red Peppers
- Vermont “Caprese” Bacon Salad – Baby Arugula, Maplebrook Mozzarella, Local Bacon, Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, Balsamic Caramelized Onions, Creamy Pesto Dressing, Focaccia Crumbs
- Cider Brined Vermont Pork Tenderloin – Roasted Garlic and Saffron Risotto, Sautéed Fresh Vegetables, Apple Cider Demi-Glace, Brussels Sprout Slaw, Herbed Crispy Sweet Potatoes
- Lemon and White Chocolate Mousse – Honey Roasted Beet Coulis, Pecan Gingerbread Crumble, Fresh Berries, Phyllo Dough, Whipped Cream
Our Health Care Share partner:
Special thanks to our Health Care Share underwriters!