Have a hard time fitting fitness into your life? Tired of fitness gimmicks? Join the Everything Counts Program and Giveaway to win $500 worth of personalized, professional help from Michelle Segar, PhD, a leading fitness motivation expert. You’ll change the way you see fitness — for good — and you could win other fun prizes!
Every day on Facebook, we will share easy, fun ways to fit energizing activity into your life. And they ALL count as exercise, based on two decades of real-world, scientifically-driven fitness research by Michelle Segar, author of No Sweat: How the Simple Science of Motivation Can Bring You a Lifetime of Fitness. Plus, every week, Michelle will be sharing a video and blog article on Facebook that can help you change the way you approach fitness.
Here’s what to do:
- Click the “Join Event” button on our Facebook page and watch for daily posts showing different ways to gift yourself with physical movement.
- WEEKLY PRIZE — Like, comment, and share posts for a chance to win our “flash giveaways.” On random days, we’ll be giving away $25 gift cards and copies of Michelle’s book.
- MORE WEEKLY PRIZES — Watch for posts from Genavix Wellness™ Powered By The EDGE. At least once a week, we’ll be giving away the 13-week Genavix Wellness Program (valued at $649). Five different people in all will win.
- GRAND PRIZE — At the end of the month, watch for the post asking for you to share the most important things you learned or tried during the Everything Counts Giveaway. We’ll select two lucky Grand Prize winners from among those who comment on that post. Each Grand Prize winner gets a pair of exclusive consultation sessions with fitness motivation expert Michelle Segar to help them continue their fitness journey.
The Everything Counts Program and Giveaway is co-hosted by The University of Vermont Health Network’s five partner hospitals. UVM Health Network serves the residents of Vermont and northern New York with over 4,000 health care providers working throughout the region to offer high-quality care close to home. Our thanks to the Genavix Wellness™ Powered By The EDGE, and New England Federal Credit Union, for sponsoring this event.
Everything Counts Daily Tips
- Monday, May 23: A long cut means creating a longer walking route to your destinations so you can build in more time in your day to move.
- Tuesday, May 24: Concerned that adding more physical activity to your life might come at your family’s expense? Be active WITH your family. Play catch together. Go for a walk. Shoot hoops. Remember, everything counts!
- Friday, May 25: Genavix brings us today’s tip: Find some exercises you can do during a TV commercial break. Watch Video.