Due to the recent cyberattack against the UVM Health Network, Central Vermont Medical Center is asking all patients with appointments at the following practices to call 24 hours in advance of their appointment.
This request is for all appointments starting on Thursday November 5 until further notice.
On Nov. 5, our practices’ access to appointment schedules will be temporarily restricted, so the advanced call will help reduce patient wait times by ensuring we’re ready for you on arrival.
To keep call volume steady and manageable, we are asking patients to wait until 24 hours before their appointment begins. For security purposes, we are unable to receive email at this time, so please be sure to call.
Hospital services such as surgeries, blood draw, lab, imaging, and rehabilitation therapy are all unaffected by cyberattack. There is no need to call to confirm these services.
For information about current network wide system outages, read more here.
CVMC Practice Operations
- CVMC Adult Primary Care-Barre
- CVMC Family Medicine-Berlin (Granger Road)
- CVMC Family Medicine- Main Campus
- CVMC Family Medicine-Mad River
- CVMC Family Medicine-Waterbury
- Green Mountain Family Practice
- CVMC Integrative Family Medicine-Montpelier
- CVMC Pediatrics Primary Care-Berlin
- CVMC Family Psychiatry
- CVMC Hematology & Oncology-Berlin
- CVMC Cardiology
- CVMC Dermatology
- CVMC Endocrinology
- CVMC ENT
- CVMC General Surgery
- CVMC Infectious Disease
- CVMC Neurology
- Norwich University Health Services
- CVMC Occupational Medicine-Berlin
- CVMC Occupational Medicine-Waterbury
- CVMC Orthopedics & Podiatry
- CVMC Orthopedics & Spine Medicine
- CVMC Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- CVMC Orthopedics & Wound Care
- CVMC Pulmonology
- CVMC Rheumatology
- CVMC Urology
- CVMC Women’s Health