|Address||130 Fisher Road, Berlin Vermont|
|Building Name||CVMC - Central Vermont Medical Center|
|Department||Women & Child|
|Schedule|| Full Time|
|Primary Shift||7:00 pm - 7:00 am|
|Weekend Needs||Every Other|
|Salary Range||Min $33.04 Mid $42.83 Max $52.62|
|Job Recruiter||Jessica Stafford [C]|
|Application Link||Apply Now|
We are more than just science. At our heart, we are 1700 employees united by an inspiration to care for our community. We are CVMC.
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR TEAM
- Check out our CVMC Women and Children’s Unit YouTube Video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNWn_IneG8c
- Why join the CVMC Women and Children’s Unit?
The Women and Children’s Unit at CVMC is proud to have the mission of providing ‘collaborative, high-quality, family-centered care’. You would be joining our growing multidisciplinary team of board certified OBGYN’s, Certified Nurse Midwives, experienced labor and delivery nurses, lactation consultants and perinatal technicians. Our unit’s leadership works hard to provide a dynamic environment that supports both the professional and personal growth and development of all members of our team. Located in beautiful Central Vermont, the Women and Children’s Unit consists of 4 LDRP suites with labor tubs, 6 additional inpatient rooms, 3 observation rooms and a fully equipped Operating Room. We are honored to use shared decision making and a patient and family-centered care model that supports both medicated and unmedicated births, working together for the best outcomes. As a community medical center, our nurses have autonomy to support women during their labor and birth, forming connections that last a lifetime. Consider joining our team today!
- For more, visit the Women and Children’s Unit webpage: https://www.cvmc.org/departments-programs/womens-health-services
- To learn more about CVMC visit www.cvmc.org or review our fact sheet at https://www.cvmc.org/sites/default/files/documents/CVMC-Fact-Sheet.pdf
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for direct and indirect professional nursing care to patients, serves as patient advocate, and provides teaching, counseling and emotional comfort to patients and family members. Provides direct care to assigned patients in conformance with hospital policies, professional standards, physician orders, and approved plan of care. Responsible for indirect nursing functions and activities of assigned nursing personnel. Functions within limits of Vermont Nurse Practice Act, Code of Ethics for Nurses, and hospital and nursing department policies and procedures. Supports philosophy, objectives, and goals of nursing department. Nursing process will be utilized in the provision of patient care.
- Education Requirements:
Graduate of RN accredited program.
- Licensure Requirements:
Current RN license to practice professional nursing in the State of Vermont required.
POST HIRE REQUIREMENTS
- NRP certification
- Basic fetal monitoring course completion
- STABLE Certification
- ACLS, PEARS Certification within 1 year of hire
One year of experience to be proficient in all phases of assigned duties.
SIGN ON BONUS & RELOCATION ELIGIBLE!
· Sign-on bonus is available with 2 year commitment - up to $10,000 if you join us Full Time! Must have at least one year of experience.
· Relocation Assistance is available for candidates who are joining us from a distance that is greater than 50 miles from their previous role and home - up to $6,000!