|Address||130 Fisher Road, Berlin Vermont|
|Building Name||CVMC - Central Vermont Medical Center|
|Schedule|| Full Time|
|Primary Shift||8:00 am - 4:30 pm|
|Salary Range||Min $38.26 Mid $49.59 Max $60.92|
|Job Recruiter||Kristina Hillier|
|Application Link||Apply Now|
This is a Nursing Education position with a clinical component: one 12hr clinical shift per pay period as well as two 12hr call shifts per month.
A registered professional nurse who provides educational opportunities including orientation programs, individual development plans, in-service education and continuing education opportunities. Identifies individual and departmental needs through needs assessment tools and continuous quality improvement activities and arranges and/or presents program content. PEARS and NRP Instructor obtained within 1 year.
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, supervisory and teaching skills.
- BLS and ACLS provider.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to communicate well with members of the community, personnel throughout the hospital, peers, supervisors and subordinates.
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the State of Vermont is required.
- BSN required. Master’s degree in a nursing or education preferred (will consider other Master’s level degrees).
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant clinical experience.
- Actively participates in professional organizations and/or institutional committees.
- Experience in educational/consultative role through professional and/or volunteer activities.
Why join the CVMC Women and Children’s Unit?
The Women and Children’s Unit at CVMC is proud to have the mission of providing ‘collaborative, high-quality, family-centered care’. You would be joining our growing multidisciplinary team of board certified OBGYNs, Certified Nurse Midwives, experienced labor and delivery nurses, lactation consultants and perinatal technicians. Our unit’s leadership works hard to provide a dynamic environment that supports both the professional and personal growth and development of all members of our team. Located in beautiful central Vermont, the Women and Children’s Unit consists of 4 LDRP suites with labor tubs, 6 additional inpatient rooms, 3 observation rooms and a fully equipped Operating Room. We are honored to use shared decision making and a patient and family-centered care model that supports both medicated and unmedicated births, working together for the best outcomes. As a community medical center, our nurses have autonomy to support women during their labor and birth, forming connections that last a lifetime. Consider joining our team today!