|Address||142 Woodridge Drive, Berlin Vermont|
|Building Name||CVMC - Woodridge|
|Salary Range||Min $19.58 Mid $25.23 Max $30.87|
|Job Recruiter||Greg Cary|
|Application Link||Apply Now|
External candidates are eligible for a $5,000 sign on bonus, and $5,200 in relocation assistance!
Join our Nursing Team and support our residents and staff alike in creating an amazing environment at our long-term care facility where our residents and their families feel at home:
Woodridge Rehabilitation and Nursing is a 153-bed facility located on the grounds of Central Vermont Medical Center, ensuring easy access to emergency care, diagnostic testing, hospitalization, and medical specialties when needed.
Woodridge is a beautiful building designed for comfort and security, with numerous windows providing natural light and vistas of the mountains, the neighboring woods, and the lovely, secure outdoor courtyard.
Check out our youtube video to hear about Woodridge from our Nursing team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBEiYP6HxQ4
The Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) is responsible for:
- Performs treatment duties as requested by the licensed nurse, such as, application of slings, routine patient feedings, range of motion exercises, assistance with ambulation, complete and partial baths, total personal hygiene care, position changes, bed changes, skin care and assisting physicians with examinations.
- Observes any overt changes in condition or behavior of patients and reports such to a licensed nurse. Documents in the medical record any patient care activities.
- Helps prepare patient room and immediate environment for admission of a patient to the unit. Assists in the process of admission, transfer, or discharge of a patient as needed.
- Takes and records temperature, pulse, respiration, weight, height, intake and output, and blood pressure, as requested.
- Prepares patients for meals, distributes food trays, assists or feeds patients as necessary, and removes trays. Anticipates patients' needs whenever possible and responds to patient call lights.
- Handles and cares for patients' clothing and other personal property such as prosthetic devices, hearing aids, dentures, glasses, contact lenses, etc., from admission through discharge of the patient.
- Transports patients to and from various areas. Collects specimens and delivers same to proper areas. Assists with set up and removal of traction equipment. May take care of fracture room equipment.
- Assists in maintaining a safe and clean environment by reporting out-of-order equipment, reporting other problems to leadership. Assists in the cleaning of patient care equipment and unit supporting areas such as the kitchen and clean/dirty utility rooms.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate interpersonal relationships with patients, visitors, and other hospital personnel.
- Respects the patient’s dignity, confidentiality, and right to privacy.
- Attends education programs as assigned to learn new treatments, procedures and to promote self-development.
MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE:
We are accepting applicants for Full Time, Part Time, LNA's and for all shifts! Our shifts are typically 12 hour shifts - from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m or from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. When completing your application, indicate the shift(s) you are interested in and we'll see what we have that may work for you!
Current LNA license to practice professional nursing in the State of Vermont is required. Must be at least 18 years of age. BLS-Healthcare Provider is required within six (6) months of hire and maintained as a current certification thereafter.
A minimum of 1 year of experience as an LNA or related healthcare professional (e.g. EMT or student nurse) is required.
LEARN MORE ABOUT US:
Woodridge Rehabilitation and Nursing: https://www.cvmc.org/departments-programs/woodridge-rehabilitation-and-nursing
Nursing at Woodrige: https://www.cvmc.org/departments-programs/woodridge-rehabilitation-and-nursing