|Address||225 South Main Street, Barre Vermont|
|Building Name||CVMC - Adult Primary Care - Barre|
|Job Category||Rehabilitation Services/Therapies|
|Department||Rehabilitation Therapy - Satellite Location|
|Schedule|| Full Time|
|Salary Range||Min $31.90 Mid $41.08 Max $50.27|
|Job Recruiter||Aaron Ducatte [C]|
|Application Link||Apply Now|
External candidates are eligible for a $10,000 sign-on bonus for this position! Must have at least one year of experience. Relocation is also available. Please note that current UVMHN employees are excluded from eligibility for this bonus. Additional terms and conditions apply.
POSITION SUMMARY The Physical Therapist assumes the responsibility for evaluating patients and developing an effective physical therapy program based upon physical assessment, sound judgement and psychological sensitivity. Maintains a high level of professional expertise and assumes responsibility for professional growth and development. BASIC KNOWLEDGE
Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy, Certificate in P.T or Master entry level degree in P.T.;
Vermont State License or eligibility required. BLS training preferred.
Three to six months to be proficient in all phases of assigned duties.
Central Vermont Medical Center is looking for a highly skilled Physical Therapist to join our team of rehab professionals. We are looking for the right person to join our amazing team of highly skilled clinicians and help serve the central Vermont community at our busy clinic located just outside of Montpelier. We offer great opportunities to grow as a clinician while supporting the hugely important work/life balance. There are so many reasons to list all of the amazing reasons to work as a part of our rehab team, here are just a few:
- We value your work/life balance and want to find hours that work best for everyone. We work with our clinicians to find the schedule that works best for their lives, while still meeting the needs of our patients.
- All sessions are 1-on-1. We believe that for patients to get the best outcomes they need to have the therapist’s full attention.
- We offer documentation time built into your schedule. We realize that everyone needs to have time to finish their paperwork in a timely manner and will provide support to make sure this happens.
- We have a highly skilled team of Rehab Support Specialists to support therapists scheduling, as well as Rehab Techs to assist with patient care.
- We pay for continuing education to support your continued quest to become the best therapist you can be. We also provide every therapist with a subscription to MedBridge, which includes thousands of online CEU courses.
- We support our therapists in their desire to become specialized in their areas of interest and will work to develop new programs that may be needed in the community.
- We offer many different types of services which allows our therapists to explore different areas. Our department is comprised of 7 outpatient clinics in addition to our acute inpatient rehab team. This allows for therapist to get experience with many different populations such as: Aquatics, Orthopedics, Sports Rehab, Geriatrics, Pediatrics, Pelvic Health, Work Rehab, Neuro, Lymphedema, and Wound care.
- We provide a tailored mentorship program to all new employees regardless of experience. This helps to make sure that all new team members have the support they need to be successful at CVMC.
- We are committed to providing high quality interventions and support clinicians with the tools they need to provide the best care that we can. Our leadership team is committed to providing therapists with what they need to provide high level care.
- We provide excellent benefits including, but not limited to great health care options, combined time off and retirement plans.
- We are a non-profit organization which may qualify you for Public Service Loan Forgiveness.
Central Vermont Medical Center is an award-winning rural community hospital, just a few minutes from beautiful Montpelier. Our location in central Vermont is a great place to live and raise a family, especially for outdoor enthusiasts. We are right in the middle of a haven of outdoor activities for any season within a short drive such as: skiing, hiking, biking, swimming, and a vibrant locally sourced food and beverage scene. We located just off I-89 with larger cities, such as Burlington and Montreal, easily accessible on the highway.