Waterbury Medical Associates is a primary care practice with special interests in pediatrics and adult medicine as well as dermatology, gynecology, orthopedics and infectious diseases.
CVMC 2013 Patient Satisfaction Award Winner
From L to R: Christine Payne, MD; William Cove, DO; Jennifer Gelbstein, MD;
Richard Burgoyne, MD; Alison Hobart, NP
- Management of acute & chronic illnesses
- Gynecological exams
- Health maintenance examinations
- Coordination of care with specialty physicians
- Minor surgical procedures
- Hospital treatment through CVMC Hospitalist Program
- Diabetic education
- Family planning
- Well-child exams
- Sports & camp physicals
- Bone density testing
- Osteopathic manipulation
- Simple radiological examination
Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mahlon Bradley from our Central Vermont Orthopaedic practice has office hours at Waterbury Medical Associates on Wednesdays from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
He offers the following services:
- arthroscopic procedures of the shoulder, hip and knee
- joint replacement of the shoulder, hip and knee
- reconstruction of the elbow, knee and ankle
Call 225-3970 for an appointment.
CVMC Rehabilitation Services
The providers at Central Vermont Medical Center’s Rehab Services strive to meet your needs and return you to work and play as soon as possible. Our providers facilitate healing with many different therapies.
Pamela Eldredge, PT; Lauren Briere, MS, OTR/L; Jessica Olive, PT; and Lorelei Wyman, PT (L to R in photo) provide many of the specialties in Physical and Occupational Therapies from our newly renovated Waterbury office.
They provide care in many areas including:
Occupational Therapy (OT)
Available for patients seeking specialized treatment for upper extremity and repetitive stress injuries as well as neurological impairments affecting vision, cognition and daily activity.
Physical Therapy (PT):
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Manual Physical Therapy
- Pelvic Floor/ Urinary Incontinence
- Manual Therapies
- Postural Restoration
- Lymphedema and Edema Management
- General Neurology
- Aquatic Therapy (at Golden Eagle Resort). To learn more about how aquatic therapy can benefit you, click here.
Appointments are available Monday through Friday. Call 802-371-4242.
To find out more about all of our rehabilitation services and locations, click here.
Emergency situations are given immediate attention. We provide 24-hour physician coverage for emergencies. When you call after hours, you will hear our answering machine, which will provide instructions on what to do. The on-call doctor will return your call if requested. Please do not leave a message if it is not an emergency. Call back during regular office hours. In extreme emergencies, please call 911. When you arrive at the hospital, please identify yourself or your child as our patient.
Waterbury Medical Associates wants to make the process for refilling prescriptions as easy and efficient as possible.
Prescription Refill Policy
We will notify you of all lab and x-ray results. If you have an appointment scheduled shortly after your test, we will go over the results with you during your office visit. We may also contact you by phone or mail. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your test, please call our office.
Our practice requires payment at the time services are rendered. We will directly bill Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medicaid, Medicare, MVP, and Cigna. We also accept cash, check, and MasterCard/Visa. We may bill other insurance companies as a courtesy to our patients; however, payment is ultimately your responsibility. We do offer a Financial Assistance Plan for those who qualify.
Co-pays are due at time of service.
About Your Appointment
- If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please give us 24 hours' notice so that we can use your appointment time for another patient.
- Please contact our office if you will be more than 15 minutes late. We may need to reschedule your appointment for another time.
- Help us keep your records as current as possible. Let us know if there are any changes to your address, phone number, insurance company or other pertinent information.