From L to R: Laura Feldsted, DO; Elaine Owen, APRN; John Valentine, MD; Nicole Belanger, MD; David Ospina, MD; Cathy Rousse, LICSW; Peter Dale, MD
CVMC 2013 Patient Satisfaction Award Winner
Mountainview Medical provides primary care for adults as well as
oncology and hematology services.
Primary Care Services
Adult Primary Care for patients 18 years and older.
Medical Oncology and Hemotology Services
Our medical oncologists, hematologist, and oncology advanced practice nurse, along with other dedicated staff, provide all aspects of medical oncology care and outpatient infusion services for adults with cancer and blood-related diseases:
- Chemotherapy: Cancer treatment using drugs to destroy cancer cells by impeding their growth and reproduction. Learn more.
- Hormone Therapy: A form of systemic therapy that works to add, block, or remove hormones from the body to slow or stop the growth of cancer cells. Learn more.
- Targeted Therapy: Uses drugs or other substances to identify and attack cancer cells. Learn more.
- Biological Therapy: Uses the body’s immune system, either directly or indirectly, to fight cancer or to lessen the side effects that may be caused by some cancer treatments. Learn more.
- Pain Management/Side Effects: We also work with each patient to treat and manage pain and side effects of cancer treatment through medications, blood transfusions, medical nutrition therapy, lymphedema therapy, and more. Learn more.
To find out more about all of the medical oncology services provided by Mountainview Medical, click here.
Mountainview Medical wants to make the process for refilling prescriptions as easy and efficient as possible.
Prescription Refill Policy