Comprehensive, compassionate and state-of-the-art treatment of arthritis, rheumatic diseases, and other bone, joint and muscle disorders.
CVMC 2013 Patient Satisfaction Award Winner
Shown (L to R): Teresa Fama, MD and Kevin D.J. Kerin, MD
Our Practice Areas
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- Gout and other crystal-induced arthritis
- Osteoporosis and other metabolic bone diseases
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Polymyositis and other inflammatory muscle disorders
- Tendonitis, bursitis, and other regional soft tissue syndromes
We work closely with orthopaedic and hand surgeons, dermatologists, nephrologists, endocrinologists, physical and occupational therapists, and other providers to offer comprehensive coordinated patient care.
- DXA (dual-energy absorptiometry) bone density evaluation and interpretation
- Administration of intravenous medications such as anti-tumor necrosis alpha (TNF) biologic therapies for inflammatory arthritis and bisphosphonate therapies for osteoporosis
- Intra-articular corticosteroid joint injections and intra-articular hyaluronan knee injections for osteoarthritis
We provide 24-hour physician coverage for emergencies. After regular office hours, call the office number, and you will be given instructions on what to do. In extreme emergencies, please call 911. When you arrive at the hospital, please identify yourself as our patient.
Our office will call your pharmacy within 24 hours for all approved refills. You may have to come to the office to pick up a written prescription. Please call during regular office hours for prescription refills, unless it is an emergency.