(Starting May 5, 2014: Associates in Family Health has merged with Central Vermont Primary Care.)
Our Providers (from left): Joseph Brock, MD; Justine Gadd, PA-C; Lucy Patti, MD; Pascale Stephani, FNP, WHNP; Justin Karlitz-Grodin, MD; Patricia Driscoll, MS, PA-C; Thomas Curchin, MD; Heather Pierce, MA, LCMHC; Bram Starr, MD
Central Vermont Primary Care provides full spectrum care, with special interest in pediatrics, women's health services, diabetes and geriatric care.
- Management of acute and chronic illnesses
- Gynecological exams
- Health maintenance examinations
- Coordination of care with specialty physicians
- Minor surgical procedures
- Hospital treatment through CVMC's Hospitalist Program
- Diabetic education
- Family planning
- Well-child exams
- Sports and camp physicals
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Central Vermont Primary Care wants to make the process for refilling prescriptions as easy and efficient as possible.
Prescription Refill Policy