From L to R: Joni Chenoweth, PA-C, LICSW; Elizabeth Suiter, MD; Katie John, APRN, FNP-BC;
Anthony Williams, MD, FACP; Priscilla Carr, MD; Robert Robinson, MD
Barre Internal Medicine specializes in the care of patients age 18 and up. Special interests include diabetes, hypertension, preventative medicine, women’s health and geriatric care.
CVMC 2013 Patient Satisfaction Award Winner
- Management of acute and chronic illnesses
- Gynecological exams
- Health maintenance examinations
- Coordination of care with specialty physicians
- Minor surgical procedures
- Hospital treatment through CVMC's Hospitalist Program
- Diabetic education
- Family planning
- Sports and camp physicals
Emergency situations are given immediate attention. We provide 24-hour physician coverage for emergencies. After regular office hours, call the office number and you will be given instructions on what to do. The on-call doctor will return your call if requested. In extreme or life-threatening emergencies, please call 911. When you arrive at the hospital, identify yourself as our patient.
Barre Internal Medicine wants to make the process for refilling prescriptions as easy and efficient as possible.
Prescription Refill Policy
We will notify you of all abnormal lab and x-ray results. If you have an appointment scheduled shortly after your test, we will go over the results with you during your office visit. We may also contact you by phone or mail. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your test, please feel free to call our office.
Our practice requires payment at the time services are rendered. We will direct bill to Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Medicare, Medicaid, MVP, and Cigna. We may bill other insurance companies as a courtesy to our patients; however, payment is ultimately your responsibility. We do offer a Financial Assistance Plan for those who qualify. Co-pays are due at time of service.
About Your Appointment
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to register for your appointment.
- If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please give us 24 hours' notice so that we can use your appointment time for another patient.
- Please contact our office if you will be more than 10 minutes late. We may need to reschedule your appointment for another time.
- Help us keep your records as current as possible. Let us know if there are any changes to your address, phone number, insurance company or other pertinent information.