Our Radiation Oncology team at the National Life Cancer Treatment Center is committed to compassionate patient care using the latest radiation therapy technology available today.
2013 Patient Satisfaction Recipient
Our Radiation Oncology team, led by Dr. Daniel Fram, takes a multi-disciplinary approach to patient care. We work closely with our surgeons, medical oncologists and other physicians to develop individualized, comprehensive treatment plans that give patients the best possible results.
State-of-the-Art Technology and Treatments
There have been vast improvements in radiation treatment over the past 20 to 30 years, and our brand new cancer center houses the most state-of-the-art equipment, technology and treatments available today. To learn more our about the treatments available at the National Life Cancer Treatment Center, click here.
Our Philosopy of Care
At the National Life Cancer Treatment Center, our Philosophy of Care is based on creating an environment where our patients, their families, and our colleagues feel respected, valued, and supported. We strive to exceed the expectations of those we serve. We believe in the following:
- Collaborating with colleagues to provide a multidisciplinary team which is focused around the patient.
- Compassionate care which recognizes the uniqueness of each patient and strives to put resources in place to support them during this difficult time.
- Education is power. We strive to provide information to our patients, their families, our colleagues, and the community about cancer care and prevention.
- Commitment to deliver high quality care by qualified, professional team members.
- Respect all with whom we come in contact. We will treat everyone with respect, dignity, and integrity at all times.
If you or a loved one is faced with the diagnosis of cancer, obtaining a second opinion can be very valuable as treatment options are considered. Although doctors get similar medical training, they can have different thoughts and opinions on the best treatment approach. A second opinion from a different doctor may provide a fresh perspective, give additional information, or explore new technology that may assist in making a more informed decision regarding treatment options.
At the National Life Cancer Treatment Center, we encourage you to get a second opinion. This helps you and your family make informed decisions and feel assured the treatment you choose is the most appropriate for you.
If you need assistance with a list of other Radiation Oncologists, your medical records, or insurance information, please ask one of our staff members who will be more than happy to help you.